• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
Olympic (Empire Wood, 1932) VP9

VP9 Flipperless Recreation Olympic (Empire Wood, 1932) VP9 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
By tiltjlp for VP9.
IPD No. 1712

While I don't make many commercail coin-op games, when I do I like to find oddities or rare machines. This is the only game ever manufactured by Empire Wood Working Company, of Baltimore, Maryland.

Olympic was Pure Mechanical (PM), with a theme of Olympic Sports. Notable Features: 10 balls for 5 cents. Disc Hole at top of playfield doubles the entire score. Cabinet is identified as walnut, and measures approximately 31 inches long, 16 inches wide, and 9 inches high.

Notes: The owner of the game pictured at the IPD states that a manufacturer's name could not be found anywhere on the game. While the manufacturer's Instruction Card clearly indicates this game is for amusement only, a handwritten Score Card shows that these games were used for gambling.

The 1932 Summer Olympics were in Los Angeles, California, because LA made the only bid, given there was a global depression at the time.
  • Olympic.jpg
    Olympic.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 114