Olympics (Gottlieb, 1962) VP916

VP9 Gottlieb EM Recreation Olympics (Gottlieb, 1962) VP916 vDesktop__Itchigo_Bod 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Olympics (Gottlieb, 1962) VP9.16 vDesktop__Itchigo_Bod
IPD No. 1714

What author COULDN'T use a Bodydump redraw? All graphics credit has to go to Bodydump and Bent98. I found some pictures on the IPDB (which are no longer there) and gave them to him. He redrew the entire playfield, plastics, and bumpercaps.

Some ruleset/physics change credits have to go to my friend PBecker1946, of Pinball Nirvana.

I did the actual build. The original game had a ball loader, and a plunger. After working with several other em's in playtesting, I found this to be accurate, but tedious to play. Hence, you do not have to load the ball.

I did a lot of code optimization so it's not real coding friendly for new builders. But I've been playing a game of how low can I reduce the script. At one point I had it down to 550 lines. No functionality has been lost doing this.

For the most part, you advance cities, until you hit special. Not much of a ruleset actually, just keep moving forward, and keep it in play. Slingshots alternate between 1 and 10, depending on the light. Bumpers also toggle on and off, and score accordingly.
46_gSd.jpg
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back