Playboy (Bally, 1978)
IPDB No. 1823
IPDB No. 1823
Atable from Popotte & Mike Mills from CPR (Classic Playfield Reproductions)NOTE:
You must have BAM with 3.57 version or higher
You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
You access to the ajustment menu by the Special2Key in order to manage:
- balls per game,
- difficulty (from easy to hard),
- tilt handling: normal FP's way (8 warning allowed), liberal (16 warnings allowed), and not tilt,
- reset high score entries,
- all of the main switches
* Making 5 keys 1st time lites 2X, 2nd time 3X, 3rd time 5X, 4th and each additional time scores Special.
* Knocking all targets down 1st time lites target Special and outlanes for 25,000 points, 2nd and each additional time scores 1 replay when Special is lit.
* Making all 5 playmates 1st time lites rollover button for extra ball. 2nd time lites rollover button for Special.
* Player achieving bonus score of 20,000 or more points lites super bonus. Bonus score starts at 20,000 points when super bonus is lit.
* Maximum - 1 extra ball per ball in play.
* Tilt penalty - ball in play.
Rules are depending on dip switches...
Date Of Manufacture: December, 1978 Production: 18 250 units (confirmed) Notable Features: Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (6), 5-bank drop targets (1), Star rollover (1), Upper left kickback lane (the Grotto) Design by: Jim Patla Art by: