Reno (Williams, 1957) VP99

VP9 Williams EM Recreation Reno (Williams, 1957) VP99 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Reno (Williams 1957) VP9.9
IPD No. 1946

A new VP9.9 build of the 1957 Williams game Reno with an emphasis on game play. Reno was released in September 1957 and was designed by Harry Williams with Art by George Molentin. It is not known how many Reno games were produced.

Two things drew me to recreate this game. First, I think it is a truly beautiful example of 1950's wood rail games. Second, about a year ago I moved from Colorado (where I lived for 40 years) to Northern Nevada just south of Reno. It was difficult to pass by a game named after my new home.

Reno calls itself "The biggest little City in the World". After recreating many Harry Williams games, it is clear that he was a gambler, and in the 1950's Reno had a reputation for low rent gambling and fast divorces. Thus the theme of the game. While the match feature in Reno is advertised as NEW in the flyer, it isn't really the first Williams game with a match feature. As with all of my games, pressing the "R" key will display the game rules and feature keys.

renoss9_Uzl.jpg
Reactions: Isaac Sauvage
Author
pbecker1946
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back