Rising Steps (Original) VP8

VP8 SS Original Table Rising Steps (Original) VP8 v1.3p

No permission to download
by Freezezzy
This is a table that I made a couple of years ago. Though it was officially finished, I was never really satisfied with the look of it. Just recently (today actually), I finally updated the look of this table's walls, objects, and floor. As I was working on another table, I created a floor image that I thought would look great on this table. I had been wanting to update the look of this table for quite some time, but I could never find or make floor or wall images that looked just right... until now. With these additions, this table finally has the atmosphere I wanted it to have, dark and spooky.

This is a simple but tricky table, and surprisingly fun. If you're looking for a real challenge, just try to get the ball up to level three!

Jeff also makes some interesting comments about how this table evolved:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?threads/rising-steps-v1-3.5231/ (Rising Steps v1.3)

[notes by @Ike Savage]
  • Rising_Steps_-_v1.3p.jpg
    Rising_Steps_-_v1.3p.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 163
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back