Road Girls (Original) - Desktop and DOFLinx MX

SS Original Table BAM FP Road Girls (Original) - Desktop and DOFLinx MX Version 1.2

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
*** Version 1.2 ***

I found a bug in the Road Girls, Version 1.1 menu. It doesn't display correctly but only appears when you play the table the first time (or delete the fpRam). Some of the menu selections would appear on the wrong menu. Like one of the options for the lighting might show up on the balls per game menu. I never deleted the fpRam file while testing the table so the bug did not appear until I added the menu to another table. It is fixed now.

I decided to reduce the size of the library for the Rock music version. I didn't realize how large it was until I posted it. I can't tell any difference in the sound quality.

I included all the libraries with the table so you only need to download one file now.

Be sure that you have the "DOFLinx.vbs" file in your scripts folder or you will get an error message. There are directions in the User Guide (PDF file) included in the download on how to set it up.

George
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back