Rockettes (Gottlieb, 1950) VP99

VP9 Gottlieb EM Recreation Rockettes (Gottlieb, 1950) VP99 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Rockettes (Gottlieb, 1950) VP9.9 v1.0
IPD No. 1991

New VP9.9 Build of Rockettes. Gottlieb's Rockettes, designed by Harry Mabs with art by Roy Parker, was released in August 1950. 1,000 units were produced so this game is rare today. Harry Mabs designed the flipper in 1947, and remained an innovator for his entire career. Recreating several of his machines has given me an appreciation for Harry's design work that I didn't have before. He quietly invented many things we take for granted today. In Rockettes we see one of Harry's inventions in the form of the bi-directional kicker hole. It is an appropriate tribute to the stereotypical Rockettes dance line as the dancers kick in unison with one leg, then the other. Making high score takes getting the "line" to kick UP, then getting the ball in the bottom hole while it is lit.
  • rockettesss9_23i.jpg
    rockettesss9_23i.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
Author
pbecker1946
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from

Latest reviews

omg--this table is beautiful and fantastic. have people really not responded to this? not a long player, but it's gorgeous & historic. highly recommended.
Upvote 0
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back