Space Riders (Atari, 1978) VP8

VP8 Atari SS Recreation Space Riders (Atari, 1978) VP8 v1.2 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Eala Dubh Sidhe/Destruk,
Version:1.2,
Atari 1978,
IPD No. 2258

Rules:
Top lanes score 1000 points and spot letters in B-I-K-E. Return lanes score 1000 points and spot letters in C-I-T-Y. Spinner lanes score 1000 points, outlanes score 1000 points. All lanes advance bonus.

Lit rollovers score 500 points and advance drop target values. Top two and one above the center captive ball affect the center captive ball target.
The middle left and bottom left affect the left captive ball target.
The middle right and bottom right affect the right captive ball target.

Drop targets score 2000 points or lit value. Left target lights left spinner, right target lights right spinner. Drop the middle target to light one of the bumpers. Slingshots change the lit bumper along with alternating extra ball light or special light at kickout holes when lit. Bumpers and spinners score 100 points or 1000 points when lit.

Dropping all three targets lights extra ball at one of the kickout holes.

NOTE: Extra Ball is unable to be awarded with default settings for this romset - settings are not able to be changed. 25,000 points is substituted for the extra ball.

Captive ball targets score 3000 points.
Hitting all three captive ball targets lights Special at the kickout holes. This alternates via slingshots.

Left and right kicker holes score 5000 points. Collects Extra Ball/25,000 points OR Special if either are lit.

Completing B-I-K-E or C-I-T-Y lights Double Bonus. Completing B-I-K-E and C-I-T-Y lights Triple Bonus. B-I-K-E and C-I-T-Y letters hold over from ball to ball.

Tilt penalty: ball in play.

Special awards one replay.

Match is disabled in default rom adjustments.

Three balls per game.
ROM------------------>
  • space riders_TCn.jpg
    space riders_TCn.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 138
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back