Spider-Man SS (Bagatelle) VP9

VP9 Flipperless Recreation Spider-Man SS (Bagatelle) VP9 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Spiderman_SS
By tiltjlp.

Spiderman SS is one of a new generation of sideshooter pin games. Two things make them different from what you might be familiar with. First, the ball launches upward instead of sideways, which does change gameplay some. But what has really surprized me was that there is only one basic layout now, and new craphics are used when a new sideshooter is offered.

So, instead of releasing 13 indentical games with different graphics, I am offering Spiderman as a Do-It-Yourself sort of Sideshooter kit. I have included all the graphics so you can swap the playfield images. Besides Spiderman, there are also Batman, Captain America, Dare Devil, Incredible Hulk, Love Bug, Mighty Mouse, Rocky Balboa, 2 Scooby Doos, The Thing, Wonder Woman, and Woverine to choose from.

Not all the graphics line up perfectly, so if you want, you can go into the editor and move the cups, kickers, & posts slightly, so they match the playfield image you want to use. Or just leave things as they are, since theyfll still be close. Whatever you do, just have fun with the Do-It-Yourself Sideshooter Kit.
  • Spider-Man SS (Bagatelle) VP9.PNG
    Spider-Man SS (Bagatelle) VP9.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back