Star Wars: Death Star Assault - GALACTIC EDITION (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3)

SS Original Table BAM FizX FP Star Wars: Death Star Assault - GALACTIC EDITION (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3) 1.7

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Simply the best FP table. It has everything: the theme, gfx, music, gameplay, full dmd, perfect package!
Upvote 0
Exceptionnel, au moins au niveau de Zen Pinball
une débauche d'effets spéciaux!
Upvote 0
I have not played it yet. But the intro its amazing all the toy characters that move and are animated because of bam mini playfields, the disco spotlights style, the lights saber and so on. Quite inspiring for me to create some other fp game, but with 3d toys animated model into.
Upvote 0
Awesome, thanks Terry. A great table made even better now.
Upvote 0
What sorcery is this? o_O Thank you so much, Terry!
Upvote 0
A big movie theater
Upvote 0
Thanks, Graphics and Sound are at the top, the Game is awesome, very engaging.
Upvote 0
This is an amazing release! So much fun to play with FizX and all those toys and effects added. This is a 10 Star release!
Upvote 0
Very very good table! Great job done! With the FizX now you play much better, there is no comparison. Really, thank you very much for the time invested, and the desire that other people can enjoy our moments of pinball. Congratulations!!!
Upvote 0
I would like to make a review but... why when we all know that when you release something it will be fantastic?
Its a problem being spoiled like this as at some point there's nothing else to write about and I personally thought EPIC version was already great.
Upvote 1
Thank you Terry! Everything about this table - graphics, sound, game play is fantastic. I can't imagine the work that went into producing this!
Upvote 1
FINALLY got a chance to install this tonight and while it takes a while to load - it's worth it.
The only thing I"m seeing is I change the BG to one of the other options but during gameplay, at some point, it goes back to the default BG image.
TerryRed
TerryRed
If using the pup-pack, you can't get around that unless you change the name of he backglass images in the pup-pack.
Upvote 1
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back