Star Wars: Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro) – Epic Space Battles – PinEvent

Star Wars: Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro) – Epic Space Battles – PinEvent 1.06 - ESB 1.1 - PinEvent

No permission to download
oOops... turns out I had PinEvent Custom settings "enabled" on the table script.

This would result in the settings of PinEvent_Settings.vbs NOT being used, and would use what the table script had set, and may not match what some people needed (no videos or text,etc)

I uploaded a new corrected table that should work correctly as intended.

Everyone should be using this updated table who downloaded the previous version from the last few days.

Yes, another good reason to get my tables from the place I post them, as you would never have known about this problem otherwise.
Star Wars - Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro 1.06) - Epic Space Battles - PinEvent

- the table, PuP-Pack, and new Install Instructions PDF are now available at the new download link
- the Install Instructions PDF has all the info you need to install the table and PuP-Pack for cabinet and desktop setups
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ Todd: **** **** **** *** ** ***** *** ******* *** *** ***** ***** ** ***** *** *** **** *** **** ** ****