|Stars / IPD No. 2366 / March, 1978 / 4 Players|
Average Fun Rating:
Date Of Manufacture:
5,127 units (confirmed)
Serial Number Database:
View at The Internet Pinball Serial Number Database (IPSND.net) (External site)
Outer Space - Space Exploration
If there's some problem I'll try to correct it but since time will be a bit restricted in the near future I decided to release this now to push for FizX and Fleep sounds with one more table.
This table was pure FP - as are all Martin Brunkle tables - meaning this was a major overhaul and I wish i had more time.
- Change the number of balls per play with B key (look at the apron while you do that )
- You can adjust the brightness with Special1Key and Special2Key
- FizX allow for tap pass, post pass, flick pass, backhand and you should be able to aim everywhere obvisouly.
- New spinners option allow to change for Tight, Normal and Loose action (look for SpinnerType in the script)
Thanks go to:
- @martinB for the table and giving me permission to mod his tables
- @ravarcade for BAM but in this particular case, for providing me with solutions to a couple of problems. I've shared what i've learned in the BAM coding section if you're interested.
- @JLou5641 for FizX and the lights lens.
' Changelog v1.0
' - BAM is now necessary to play the table (make sure you have v353)
' - Full FizX MOD (FizX v1.04)
' - enabled new renderer
' - added shadowmaps
' - Fleep mechanical sounds
' - added Rolling ball sounds
' - removed overlays
' - Adjustable brightness with Special1Key and Special2Key
' - Change balls per game by pressing the B key (seen on backbox)
' --- Marting had coded different Apron. Take a look at the cards changing depending on the number of balls per game
' - added simple back Wall
' - ball raycast shadows enabled
" - added a loading screen