Steampunk Air Pirates (Original) by saecrow

EM Original Table FP Steampunk Air Pirates (Original) by saecrow v2.1

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
by saecrow
at 2015-05-25
Type Original

Description
Simple and straight forward with a Steampunk theme. . . score points and don't let your steam generator overheat (you'll know when it's about to).

-apologies to non-cab players: edited on my cab and didn't realize backglass lights added would be viewable in the desktop mode (primarily seen when viewing the backglass but not too bad - it's just a lot of lights to readjust and line up again)

Added 4 ball multiball with mode completion

Added/Enhanced sounds

Added/Enhanced lighting

Enhanced backglass

Tightened up the outlanes with new posts (not as easily drained)

Opened up the playfield by relocating the spinner

Added steam animation at the steam kickers on the left side of playfield

Other small tweaks/adjustments

-apologies to non-cab players: edited on my cab and didn't realize backglass lights added would be viewable in the desktop mode (primarily seen when viewing the backglass but not too bad - it's just a lot of lights to readjust and line up again)

Simple and straight forward with a Steampunk theme. . . score points and don't let your steam generator overheat (you'll know when it's about to).

Thanks to Glxb for the "flipper kill" code assist!

*Added capture delay and steam release sound to left upper kicker (same as left lower kicker)

*Switched out the spinner post on playfield to allow easier pass-through

*Added spinner bracket on playfield spinner (didn't look right on the left side spinner, so kept it off)

*Increased flipper strength

*Left upper kicker now set to kick the ball out through the gate to top of play field rather than send the ball to the VUK and onto the ramp - that "reward" is now only reserved for hitting the kicker behind the 3 drop targets on the upper right (once all 3 targets have been dropped).

*Fixed ball getting caught at the base of the VUK

*Fixed ball getting caught at the top left of the surface with the "mechanic"

*Increased HUD score reel spin speed

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed please let me know and I will try my best to resolve them.
  • 103547.png
    103547.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • 103548.png
    103548.png
    784.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 103549.png
    103549.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Author
Not Registered
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back