Xenon (Bally, 1980) Out of Breath Edition (FizX 3.0)

Bally SS Recreation BAM FizX FP Xenon (Bally, 1980) Out of Breath Edition (FizX 3.0) v1.02g Fizx 3.0

No permission to download
Merci beaucoup pour cette magnifique version. j'avais beaucoup joué à l'époque sur la machine réelle et grâce à vous trois je retrouve cette magie. je suis aussi enchanté par les effets sonores avec la voix de Suzanne Ciani. Bravo pour la salle de décor. Fabuleux!
Upvote 0
value on
Runner
Runner
Thank you!
Upvote 0
great
Runner
Runner
Thank you!
Upvote 0
Nice Job, plays fine.
Upvote 0
This is the only table that crashes and i am up to date on setting and bam. I cant figure this out.
Runner
Runner
Message me directly or use the discussion tab so we can troubleshoot this.
Upvote 0
Love the computer generated voices! This was one of my favorite physical pinball machines! You sir have done it Justice! I downloaded 1.02b, before I got to install it you uploaded 1.02c. Now you just uploaded 1.02d. Here I go again! :-)
Runner
Runner
lol, a new version is coming soon with upgraded textures and backglass and lighting.
Upvote 0
Another FizX updated table and also another VR beauty. The art alone is reason enough to have this table in the collection but let us not forget it never played better due to FizX. If you want Xenon in FP, this is the version to have.
Upvote 0
Awesome table.
Upvote 0
This is a nice clean update to a great table.

I adjusted FP_BallRoll_Max_Volume to 0.1 which might seem low but I noticed it gets multiplied by 10 in the script. I have seen others adjust ball-rolling sounds this loud but it is a distraction to me and doesn't seem realistic when it is that loud. This is not a problem for the table because FP_BallRoll_Max_Volume was placed there for end users to adjust.
Runner
Runner
Thanks George! It's indeed better with what you said. It was indeed loud and I didn't know I could change it. Release 1.02b will have that update in it.
Upvote 1
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back