Xenon (Bally, 1980) VP8

VP8 Bally SS Recreation Xenon (Bally, 1980) VP8 v2.1

No permission to download
Xenon (Bally, 1980) VP8
by Kurt Herman aka scapino
IPD No. 2821

Release History
Second Release v2.1 1-20-2006

Due to many requests, I've added the old style, plunger key only plunger to this table, like my TZ table.

The table will now default to the old style plunger. If you want the new style,

Change the PlungerMode = 0 line in the Xenon_Init sub to PlungerMode = 1.

The script is now part of the table as well.

First Release v2.0 5-1-2005

This is the first table of mine that has a completely animated backglass, because of the infinity lights. The table defaults to a mode where the infinity lights do NOT cycle during game play, as this can make the ball a bit jerky when the lights start going faster. The default mode is steady infinity lights. If you have a 5ghz processor, you can turn the full effect of the infinity lights on . :) You could do it with a slower processor, but I don't want to hear any bitchin' 'bout the ball stuttering! ;)

The lights in the pop bumpers of Xenon are not controlled by the processor, they are just plain ol' steady lights. I have added an option in the adjustment panel, to set them to flash when hit. Steady is the default mode.

Also in the adjust mode you can adjust the dips, and also whether or not the playfield lights "fade". I have it default to "fading" as it looks good, and doesn't appear to slow the table down.

This table also has the incremental plunger. Use the up and down arrow keys to adjust the strength, and hit enter to launch the ball.

As always, since my table use lots of reels, and most modern video cards have problems with vp reels, it is highly advised that you run my speed fix, which turns off Direct Draw acceleration.

I have included the speedfix files in the zip containing this table. Make sure too, that the table script is in the same folder as the table.

Thanks go to Plumb, for his original VPM table, and advice on the real machine,
and to Gains McDonald for his help with the look and behaviour of the real table.

Thanks also to Inkochkito, Madmax1998, Destruk, Greywolf and everyone else for their input!

Enjoy Xenon!

Kurt Herman
[email protected]

SCORING:
XENON

BALL IN TOP SAUCER ADVANCES X IN CENTER OF PLAYFIELD.

MAKING 3X:
1ST TIME, BALL PASSING THRU TUBE REMAINS CAPTIVE IN HOLE.

2ND TIME, EJECTS CAPTIVEBALL ONTO PLAYFIELD PUTTING 2 BALLS IN ACTION FOR MULTIBALL PLAY.

MULTIBALLPLAY:
MAKING 3X 1ST TIME LITES OUTLANE SPECIALS AND SPINNER FOR 1,000 POINTS.

BALL THRU OUTLANES WHEN LIT FOR SPECIAL SCORES EXTRA BALL OR 50,000.

MAKING 3X 2ND TIME SCORES EXTRA BALL OR 50,000 POINTS.

LIT TOP ROLLOVER BUTTON DROPS LIT TARGET.

DROPPING ALL TARGETS SCORES AND ADVANCES LIT VALUE AND LITES RETURN LANES FOR 10,000 POINTS.

BALL PASSING THRU TUBE SCORES AND ADVANCES LIT EXIT VALUE.

MAXIMUM 1 EXTRA BALL PER BALL IN PLAY.

TILT PENALTY BALL IN PLAY.
ROM------------------>
  • xenonvpmv2_1_7sP.jpg
    xenonvpmv2_1_7sP.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 201
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back