• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

1934 Sportsman by O. D. Jennings and Co payout pinball machi

woodrails

Pinball Nudger
Hi to everyone I went to allentown for the pinball wizards show and I was able to convince Jimmy Rosen of the old sled works penny arcade to let me take hi-res photos of his 1934 Sportsman by O. D. Jennings and Co payout pinball machine. He even took off the top glass and I took some very detailed pictures of the game. It is a rare 10 ball gambling pinball payout machine. I have about 10 real nice very large photo's of this game. I am not a VP table maker but I thought someone would like to use my pictures to make a VP table. All I ask is a mention of my name for the photo credit some where on the table screen. if you would like to have the pictures to make the table let me know and I will send them to you by e-mail. I also have the rules on how it works and such.I played this game for about a half hour and it was very fun. Please e-mail me at
arcademachines@gmail.com if you are interested

thanks,

Mickey Treat

Attachments

• sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 720
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **