1934 Sportsman by O. D. Jennings and Co payout pinball machi

woodrails

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi to everyone I went to allentown for the pinball wizards show and I was able to convince Jimmy Rosen of the old sled works penny arcade to let me take hi-res photos of his 1934 Sportsman by O. D. Jennings and Co payout pinball machine. He even took off the top glass and I took some very detailed pictures of the game. It is a rare 10 ball gambling pinball payout machine. I have about 10 real nice very large photo's of this game. I am not a VP table maker but I thought someone would like to use my pictures to make a VP table. All I ask is a mention of my name for the photo credit some where on the table screen. if you would like to have the pictures to make the table let me know and I will send them to you by e-mail. I also have the rules on how it works and such.I played this game for about a half hour and it was very fun. Please e-mail me at
[email protected] if you are interested

thanks,

Mickey Treat

Attachments

• sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 725
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back