1965 Kings and Queens Table

JOTONY77

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Funhouse
Hello Everyone :wave:

First of all, I've never been so happy with this website. I have played for hours and hours and I cannot believe how many people have been so generous uploading this fantastic collection of tables. If I had a pinball machine of my own, I would do the same if I only knew how lol...
If anyone has the Gottlieb Kings and Queens table from 1965, I hope they will upload it. It would be a gem for me and the others who would love to play the game used in the movie "Tommy".

Hello JOTONY77,

:welcome2:

[SIZE=+1]Kings & Queens / IPD No. 1381 / March, 1965 / 1 Player[/SIZE]

Notes: 'Kings and Queens' was played by Roger Daltrey in the 1975 film 'Tommy'.
It's available at IRPinball!

<table border="1"><tbody><tr><td><center></center></td> <td>Kings & Queens</td> <td>Final 3</td> <td>1965 Gottlieb</td> <td><center></center></td> <td><center></center></td> <td>Duglis & MikePin74</td> <td>12/13/02</td></tr></tbody></table>

Avalaible also at IRPinball for Future Pinball...

Just randomly noticed this thread, and wanted to double-check that we still have versions available.

Turns out we have three versions available. Two VP versions:

And the FP version at our sister-site:

Thanks for the post. After crawling on my HD, I found a pre V3.00 version. Damned, I have a lot to do these days...

Thanks for the post. After crawling on my HD, I found a pre V3.00 version. Damned, I have a lot to do these days...
Ah, ouias? More recent than the v2.10 I take it.

And you know my motto, Popotte-- it may take me 17 years to respond, but I'll eventually respond!

:p

Ah, ouias? More recent than the v2.10 I take it.

And you know my motto, Popotte-- it may take me 17 years to respond, but I'll eventually respond!

:p
April 2018 (september 2006 for (2.1). In fact, it's a totaly new version as I redraw the PF, BG and plastics (just 4 to have to be redraw) and recode the script.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back