• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

Williams 1970 Williams Strike Zone

StrikeZone

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Strike Zone
Hi! We have a Williams Strike Zone machine that we would like to sell. I have someone who might be interested but I want to educate myself before I go selling this thing. It is not in working order right now. The machine turns on but there is a steady clunking noise and I can't figure out how to connect the top portion so it obviously does nothing when turned on. The rubber rings need replacing but I have found those kits for $25 in a couple places. The wires look like a fire hazard, but I don't know it it's just dirt and dust or something worse. The outside is in pretty good shape although it has been painted all except the very back. We have papers for it and the key.

So my question is, what am I looking at for a starting price that could be the bare minimum for at least a complete shell of this machine? If it's just a matter of refurbing the electronics, what's reasonable?

Thanks a lot!

Not working. That's rough. Most EMs can be revived for 20-150 dollars, and a lot of time. Painted is a bad thing however. The price of the back glass and play field are your nuggets here if you don't want to save it. $100-$250/maybe if it's for sale. Just my 2¢

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back