Williams Base Hit (Williams, 1967) 1st and 2nd player problem

Jonas 11

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
North Star
Hi I have a 1967 Williams pinball pitch and bat machine I have working on a problem for months .The game has 1 and 2 players and awards the player a extra inning if all targets on playfield are hit .The problem is when the machine is playing on # 1 player when it’s awarded a extra inning it goes into # 2 player it is suppose to stay on the # 1 player .The machine will stay on # 1 player if the 2nd player is not activated with 2 coins but when I activate 2 player this happens . I have checked transfer relay # 4 relay on score motor, player reset all looks fine . Any suggestions

@Jonas 11,
Hi I have a 1967 Williams pinball pitch and bat machine I have working on a problem for months .The game has 1 and 2 players and awards the player a extra inning if all targets on playfield are hit .The problem is when the machine is playing on # 1 player when it’s awarded a extra inning it goes into # 2 player it is suppose to stay on the # 1 player .The machine will stay on # 1 player if the 2nd player is not activated with 2 coins but when I activate 2 player this happens . I have checked transfer relay # 4 relay on score motor, player reset all looks fine . Any suggestions
It seems a lot of these problems are related to the extra inning bar. Proper operation should have a spring pulling down the bar when the correct relays trip. Check it’s switches for proper operation and clean if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back