2 Versions?

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
If I remember correctly, there are a standard version and a Light version. I noticed your EazyInstallKit has been uploaded here, which version is it, and will the other version also be uploaded?

John

tiltjlp said:
If I remember correctly, there are a standard version and a Light version. I noticed your EazyInstallKit has been uploaded here, which version is it, and will the other version also be uploaded?

John

John,

I uploaded the kit after receiving emails requesting the file, I've been in contact with Phoenixx and he is going to look over the addition, I don't know enough about the versions.

Thanks Jon, that would be the full version then. Phoenixx plans on making a lighter version with fewer support files fir folks on dial-up, but has been busy with other things.

John

Hmmm,...and i thought id get a notification if something is going on here,...didnt even know that someone has posted here (and didnt really expect it anymore either, because it didnt seem like there is a lot of interest in this section,...at least not yet),...

However, to answer the question, the version that you have at PN is the latest one available, which means that it is in deed the full pack, like JPH said,...
I have yet to get around to update the Kit again to make the planned changes, but i guess i have to do it within the next few days because there is already a new .vbs-set out again too, and its also time to finally make it smaller for those on dial-up,...

Maybe i get around to it yet this weekend,...

P.S.,...
Just as a general question for the future:
Where (or to whom) at PN do i send the Kit when i have it updated?
You know i cant upload it directly, because of the filesizerestriction, so what do i have to do if i have it done to make the new release available here?
I could of course just put it into my sig, as always, and one of you downloads it from there again to put it up here by yourself, but if there is any way for me to put it up here directly instead then please just let me know and ill do it so,...

Phoenixx

JonPurpleHaze would be the one to send it to, since he knows how to bypass the file size limitations. Sounds like you're still having troubles with the Notification thing. I tried using the Watch This Thread Clock, and discovered that you should only click on it once. If you click it each time it notifies you, you're turning it off and on, so you'd miss half the postings in that thread.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back