• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

4Eyes Video Poker

lionheart88

Pinball Player
Has anyone else downloaded and played this game ? I can't make out the cards, they are too blurry and not really centered where they should be. Anybody have any idea how to fix this ?
:?:

Attachments

• 4eyesvp_369.jpg
    4eyesvp_369.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 399

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
I would think that the cards can be read once the reels stop. I've played it in the past, and don't recall any problems. Since it's an original table, only 4 Eyes, who isn't around much any more, could release an update.

John

lionheart88

Pinball Player
Actually the cards appear that way the whole time even when it's time to discard and get new ones, also sometimes some of the cards don't flip over, it just shows the backs of the cards. I guess I can e-mail 4eyes about it, if his e-mail that's in the readme is still valid that is.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
If you don't get a reply to your e-mail, you can try sending him a PM at VPF. He posts there once in a while. If you have a fairly slow computher, that might be the problem too.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!