4Eyes Video Poker

lionheart88

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Has anyone else downloaded and played this game ? I can't make out the cards, they are too blurry and not really centered where they should be. Anybody have any idea how to fix this ?
:?:

Attachments

• 4eyesvp_369.jpg
    4eyesvp_369.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 405
I would think that the cards can be read once the reels stop. I've played it in the past, and don't recall any problems. Since it's an original table, only 4 Eyes, who isn't around much any more, could release an update.

John

Actually the cards appear that way the whole time even when it's time to discard and get new ones, also sometimes some of the cards don't flip over, it just shows the backs of the cards. I guess I can e-mail 4eyes about it, if his e-mail that's in the readme is still valid that is.

If you don't get a reply to your e-mail, you can try sending him a PM at VPF. He posts there once in a while. If you have a fairly slow computher, that might be the problem too.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back