Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
xenonph submitted a new resource:

4EyesVPLauncher (Front-End) - A simple VP-FP Launcher

My simple VP/FP launcher. The zip file has includes a help file.
The latest versions of 4EyesVPLauncher with all known bugs fixed and latest version of ExtractTableInfo with new options.
Enjoy,

4Eyes

Installation
------------
Well, it's not necessary. There are just a few files that are required, namely 4EyesVPL10.exe, 4EyesVPL.csv and 4EyesVPL.ini. Put these into any folder you like then create a ScreenShots folder under that.

The exe file - the program is written in AutoIT...

Read more about this resource...

I'm a newbie at this laucher stuff. I still couldn't get it to work. Is there any tutorial available? Video? Thanks!

@telmoabff

@4Eyes
The Author is in the process of updating it, so I will let him explain it.
It does come with 2 text files. One says readme!! and the other says 4EyesVPLhelp.

Great! I'll wait and see...

G'day y'all,

telmoabff, I understand you are having issues with my launcher. Can I ask what is going wrong? Error messages or screen shots would be handy.

I think the most obvious problem might be the paths to your tables and various VP versions. If you open 4EyesVPL.ini you'll see a Players section with VP8Path = "c:\ blah blah". If these paths to the VP exe files don't agree with your install VP versions then edit the line to suit. Do similar edits in the Tables section if necessary.

Let me know how you go. PM may be best and I'll update here and/or the help file as necessary.

4Eyes

Last edited:
Can it do relative paths or does it have to be an absolute path?

Absolute path. You can copy and paste for subsequent lines so it's not that painful.

4Eyes

G'day y'all,

telmoabff, I understand you are having issues with my launcher. Can I ask what is going wrong? Error messages or screen shots would be handy.

I think the most obvious problem might be the paths to your tables and various VP versions. If you open 4EyesVPL.ini you'll see a Players section with VP8Path = "c:\ blah blah". If these paths to the VP exe files don't agree with your install VP versions then edit the line to suit. Do similar edits in the Tables section if necessary.

Let me know how you go. PM may be best and I'll update here and/or the help file as necessary.

4Eyes
I'll do it..

Hey this is great stuff , pal :)

As an avid VP-Man user for years till VPX became the norm , I was searching for a light , simple and to-the-point launcher for VP and I think I found what I need :)

I know Pinup Popper and Pinball X are great for what they are , but as a basic user who just plays desktop tables on pc and doesn't need fancy video previews and cabinet stuff , this is what I wanted :)

hi.....
what exacly is that ap for??? ---->

4EyesVPLauncher (Front-End) v1.5​

what is it for???

tnx..

hi.....
what exacly is that ap for??? ---->

4EyesVPLauncher (Front-End) v1.5​

what is it for???

tnx..

It is "A simple VP-FP Launcher".
A front-end for VP and FP.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back