A gift, for PacDude.

Shockman

appropriate at this time
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Star Trek
And anyone else that has interest.

PacDude, I was going to show you one of your own tables first, but I didn't know if you would like that.

You need this though.

Let me explain.

Flipper return speed of .014. That's not a typo, it's realistic, imho (for an old bally).

Length, shape and swing that are spot on.

Balls through the flipper, no way. Though not tested and tested and tested, In fact I did this to PacMan in about 20 minutes. debugging and Play testing included.

Aiming, see for your self. I think it is great, the ball goes exactly where you think it will.

It uses VPM to control the upswing, but not the downswing. I take care of that.

Not bad, for an unproductive assclown, is it?

This does not rely on the core.vbs in any way.

It would work with any speeds you want. you set the upswing, downswing, and the contact swing.

But you can not release tables that use it at VPForums, I'm sorry, but I'm sure you understand why. If I am invited back, that of course will change. And I will expand on it to have a contact speed relative to the ball speed. And perhaps slow the ball as well, it will only do that on contact, don't worry.

Edit. removed and or merged posts in an attempt to keep it from being junked. Spam, you know.

But you can not release tables that use it at VPForums, I'm sorry, but I'm sure you understand why.

I won't be using it or even looking at it. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you understand why.

cool. Just means your tables are going to be second rate, next to my Mods of them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back