A member profile of Wrenchien

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I've just posted my latest member profile, which I can assure you makes interesting reading. While he may seem a bit unusual to a lot of us, after reading the profile, I don't think any opinions will be changed. Wrenchien, I'm pretty sure, is no where as unique as he seems, but then again, he might be even odder than he seems. So read my latest profile and decide for yourself if Wrench is playing with a full deck or not. Next up, PacDude. Read it here:

http://www.flipperless.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=31

John

well that just about sums up Wrenchien, a riddle wrapped up in a conundrum surrounded by an enigma
I like the fact that he doesn't take VP as seriously as some authors do

I'm convinced that Wrechien is barking mad!

Posty and Elton, you're both right about Wrench, I think, but he's harmless, at least to others, and if you don't take him too seriously he's funny as can be. I think those cartoons he makes with all those dolls and stuffed anaimals are out of sight. He's either loony as all get out, clever as a whip, or both, I just haven't figured him out yet.

John

Tiltjlp, yes wrenchien (you forgot to ask, what does 'wrenchien' mean) is an ok guy
he does look at thing from an alternative perspective
I just don't get his cartoons though, I can see that hes is trying to say something, but it goes way over my head.
The titles of the pictures are usually very funny

Yeah, I've been wondering about those cartoons too. Freaky stuff if you ask me.

I try to enjoy his many creations and not really think about them too much. I'm afraid of what might happen if it starts making sense to me.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back