pinballdaveh

Pinball Technician
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
target alpha
And now another edition of how to be manly.
You have heard that a new arcade has opened in the nearby mall , so you go check it out.
Once entering the mall you see the Santa display complete with Santa’s railroad, presents, elves, and mrs claus. As you walk closer you see that mrs claus is a highly attractive, young female.
You feel like this holiday harlot could use a dose of your manliness, but how do you accomplish this in a manly manner. Follow along in your manly manual and repeat after me.
#1 shoo e mama I’d sure like to stuff what’s in between those stockings.
#2 hey smacker pants I hear that it’s cold at the North Pole, well I’ve got a pole to keep you warm all night long right HEERE.
#3 hey yummy britches I hear that Santa can’t get it up anymore and that you’ve been cheating on Santa with the elves, but what good is that only getting an inch at a time.
Use any or all of these phrases in just such a situation and moments later as the whole mall hears you screaming, as 4 of the elves hold you down on the railroad tracks, as Santa jumps into the train locomotive and starts barreling down the tracks at you, as mrs claus will have no doubts as to what kind of man you really are.
Until next time this is MR MANLY saying BE MANLY AND GOOD DAY.

I can't decide if these remind me more of Arte Johnson routines from Laugh In, or various Benny Hill segments.

#Be Manly

Except I'm no twitter.:cheers:

Some can only try...

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back