A TON MORE PC pinball playfields!

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Here's MORE PC release pinball playfields. Located in the ANYTHING / PINBALL RELATED download area!

They are:

1. German Pinball (that's the name / Jungle Adventure is a bit small)
Playfields: Jungle Adventure, Space Adventure, Stockcar and Toyland

2. Crystal Caliburn
Playfield is FULL SCREEN - Amtex

3. TDK Pinball
Playfield is FULL SCREEN - TDK release

4. Devil's Island Pinball
This is the release PRIOR to Balls Of Steel. It's FULL SCREEN!

5. Balls Of Steel Pinball (Duke Nukem is a bit small)
Playfields: Duke Nukem, Barbarian, Darkside, Firestorm and Mutation

6. KISS Pinball
Playfields: Netherworld AND Oblivion are BOTH here! FULL SCREEN.

7. Pinball Wizard 2000 (Seems these guys HATE VP in their CD!!! We're FREE that's why!!! :) )
Playfields: Hattrick, Earth Inferno, Industrial Revolution, Mystic, Prohibition AND Rock N Roll Heaven.

8. Ultimate Pinball (ALL 20 PLAYFIELDS / SMALL)
Playfields are -
HISTORIC: Civil War, Dino Adventure, First Flight and Man On The Moon.
MONSTERS: Ghost, Shark Attack, Skulls and Sorcerers.
PLACES: Egypt, New York, Paris and San Francisco.
SPACE: Parallel Universe, Project Zero, UFO and Space Ranger.
SPORTS: Fishing, Hockey, Hunting and Raw Speed.

ALSO: Some nice colored golf balls are uploaded too!!!

More goodies for the best site in the world!!! Pinball Nirvana.

Hope these help another wannabe author :)

d

Looking for a PC Pinball PF? Ask, I may be able to get it for you!!! PM me :) If you are a member of Pinball Nirvana I'll try to find it as fast as I can for you. If not, well you'll have to wait! I CAN GET OTHER PF's!!!

You sure have a knack for finding playfields. Being a history buff, I'll have to take a look at that Civil War one.

You sure have a knack for finding playfields. Being a history buff, I'll have to take a look at that Civil War one.

It is a neat table. Personally, I'd like to see First Flight done. Also, Fishing and Hunting look really nice! Of course all these table I THINK link together in some way. But I really don't know - never played this game or heard of it.

Funny how 21st Century released a TON of pinball tables and they are known for they're one game Synnergist which was a point and click adventure game. As I was scurrying around the web last night, I found out they made ANOTHER game which is real time based and tactical! It's called Moonfall and I have a boxshot! My jaw dropped when I saw this and I hope someday to find this game to give it a whirl! Of course I have Synnergist and ALL the 21st Century Entertainment Pinball tables; including Electric Pinball!!! It was their LAST release as they died without anyone knowing they did. Apparently 21st Century had SERIOUS financial problems and so they quietly closed their doors. Unfortunately, Electric Pinball killed them and it was one of their BEST pinball sims ever made! I never really knew this came out until I saw it either! Electric Pinball's screens were NOT scrolling like most of the 21st Century pinball releases. It was mentioned that 21st Century Entertainment only wanted to release the BEST PC games they could release. Maybe this killed them?

The "eagle" with 21st Century Entertainment is on the right bottom of the box cover! I'll try to get an image of it up soon - the graphic on the box is quite unique to say the least!

Yes, I've come across A LOT of PC Pinball images. There's more where all these came from. I've also found some Amiga pinball images. I'll have to put those up too. Let's just say I've been LUCKY in finding all these. I just kept my eyes open and voila! There were the playield images.

d

Here is a SMALL image of the boxshot of 21st Century Entertainment's Moonfall! Notice the "eagle" in the bottom right hand corner of the box. I am VERY curious as what kind of game this really is coming from mostly a pinball related company! I think this image is so cool that I have a BIG picture of it on my desktop! :)

Hope I'll find it someday!!!

d

I had NO IDEA they made this game too! Must be an import release. I have to find this. To be honest, I'll bet this was an Amiga release since that was the machine they released most of their games on and ported them all to PC. Then they went strictly to PC games.

it may have also come out for the Atari ST which is what I had back then. That name sounds vaguely familiar. um so where ARE these shots? I can't find them on the site at all!

That's very interesting. I too wonder what sort of game it may have been.

21st Century pinball was wonderful on the Amiga 500 etc. Stones and Bones to name but one. They have been built in VP but while they look similar they are not the same and don't hold my interest as much. Having said that, I think I will load one table up now ... bit of nostagia for the old fella.

Oh, its a space simulation game according to Lemon Amiga

http://www.lemonamiga.com/?game_id=1773

Thanks Elton for that information! I NEVER knew this existed or that 21st Century was such and old company! I'd like to play this with an emulator when I have time some day! Looks like Starglider like Rainbird made :) I never used the Atari or Amiga systems - I was an Apple //e owner ;) MISS that machine as well as my Apple //c! There were some GREAT games on those systems! Games today are WAY TOO GRAPHIC - they just aren't games anymore. Bring back the old stuff ;)

d

I loved my Amiga 500. Had loads of games and enjoyed my time playing pinball. Then the children came along and games took a backseat for quite a while.

We had an Apple in work for spreadsheets and word processing [think the program was called Open Access or something like that]. But an engineer installed a golf game which had terrible graphics but wonderful gameplay. Also had a game called snake that I have not seen the quality of since. Nothing flashy, just plain mazes and you needed lightening reactions to play well. Only 30 levels but wow, were they levels. I can still feel the disappointment when after conquoring level 30 it returned to the first screen [which wasn't even a maze]. Hell of an achievement. though breaking through - well I and the team thought so. If memory serves level 25 was by far the hardest and took many months to beat. Ah, good lunchtimes indeed.

All the other 'computers' in work were dumb terminals connected to a Xenix hub so the Apple was way above everthing else. :dance:

Last edited:
It is a neat table. Personally, I'd like to see First Flight done. Also, Fishing and Hunting look really nice! Of course all these table I THINK link together in some way. But I really don't know - never played this game or heard of it.

Funny how 21st Century released a TON of pinball tables and they are known for they're one game Synnergist which was a point and click adventure game. As I was scurrying around the web last night, I found out they made ANOTHER game which is real time based and tactical! It's called Moonfall and I have a boxshot! My jaw dropped when I saw this and I hope someday to find this game to give it a whirl! Of course I have Synnergist and ALL the 21st Century Entertainment Pinball tables; including Electric Pinball!!! It was their LAST release as they died without anyone knowing they did. Apparently 21st Century had SERIOUS financial problems and so they quietly closed their doors. Unfortunately, Electric Pinball killed them and it was one of their BEST pinball sims ever made! I never really knew this came out until I saw it either! Electric Pinball's screens were NOT scrolling like most of the 21st Century pinball releases. It was mentioned that 21st Century Entertainment only wanted to release the BEST PC games they could release. Maybe this killed them?

The "eagle" with 21st Century Entertainment is on the right bottom of the box cover! I'll try to get an image of it up soon - the graphic on the box is quite unique to say the least!

Yes, I've come across A LOT of PC Pinball images. There's more where all these came from. I've also found some Amiga pinball images. I'll have to put those up too. Let's just say I've been LUCKY in finding all these. I just kept my eyes open and voila! There were the playield images.

d

But everything you're finding has flippers. I need more flipperless images, at least your rejects. Just yanking your chain Will, everything is a plus.

But everything you're finding has flippers. I need more flipperless images, at least your rejects. Just yanking your chain Will, everything is a plus.

Funny! :)

Anyway, 99% of the commercial PC tables are flippered ;)

d

I have TONS MORE UPLOADS where these came from! :)

I loved my Amiga 500. Had loads of games and enjoyed my time playing pinball. Then the children came along and games took a backseat for quite a while.

We had an Apple in work for spreadsheets and word processing [think the program was called Open Access or something like that]. But an engineer installed a golf game which had terrible graphics but wonderful gameplay. Also had a game called snake that I have not seen the quality of since. Nothing flashy, just plain mazes and you needed lightening reactions to play well. Only 30 levels but wow, were they levels. I can still feel the disappointment when after conquoring level 30 it returned to the first screen [which wasn't even a maze]. Hell of an achievement. though breaking through - well I and the team thought so. If memory serves level 25 was by far the hardest and took many months to beat. Ah, good lunchtimes indeed.

All the other 'computers' in work were dumb terminals connected to a Xenix hub so the Apple was way above everthing else. :dance:

Elton;

You probably played Snakebyte by Sirius Software. GREAT game and yes, it was a lot of fun ;) The snake GREW longer and longer as you ate the fruit on the screen, one by one!

d

I can remember about 99% of the software released for the Apple // systems - I've had people email me and ask a name (after they describe it to me) and I can tell it to them, along with the company and the date released.

You are probably correct. The there were 10 'apples' to eat on-route and they appeared randomly after one was eaten and the snake lengthened. There are many freeware snake-type games but none so involving.

288 reads? WOW. :p

d

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back