A tough challenge for everyone

Well, one more try. this time I erased the name, so maybe it'll take you a few seconds longer to figure this one out.

John

Attachments

• mystery2.jpg
    mystery2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 377
Huh, are you using trick mirrors to read my mind, Bendigo? Well, I'm determined to stump you one way or another. Here is a very early project of mine, an original flipperless of some sort. Can you tell me the working title I've given it? With your track record, I won't be too surprised if you're right on this one too.

John :oldman

Attachments

• nameit.jpg
    nameit.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 360
Hmm, that certainly is a hard one John. I will have just one guess.... If I were to make that table I would probably call it "Enigma" or something similar. Am I close?

Thank goodness you didn't guess right, that would have conviced me that you could read my mind, what little there is left of it. I'm calling it Sunset's Fire, which I think pretty well describes the PF image. If it ever gets made, the release name might well change.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back