A weird kind of table

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I was going to keep this under my hat, but what the heck. Using a table from Nissananimal, and with more help from Patrick than I like to admit to needing, I'm working on what I hope will become the world's first flippered/flipperless VP creation. The finished product will probably differ slightly from the SS, but Bob's Nemesis will begin as a flippered table, and once you drop all 15 targets, it will morph into a flipperless, and then back again.

The VENOM rollovers at the top of the table, when completed, will activate a special Gobble Hole, which will award both an extra ball and bonus points. The short traget lane 2/3 the way up on the right will hold a captive ball, and with enough hits, will earn you an extra ball also. I can't show the flipperless part yet, since it doesn't exist, and even if it did, I don't want to spoil the surprise. Cross your fingers that I can actually pull this off. With Patrick's help I'm sure I can. At least in theory it's doable.

John

Hi John,

It seems to be very do-able. All you'd need to do is de-activate the flipper keys and raise a wall to enclose them. Maybe you could just raise a new outer wall over the existing one.

Good concept anyway.

Keep it up

C Ya

RH

Well, what I have planned dosen't involve any added walls, so I hope I can pull it off. And both tables should play fairly nicely. Not sure if I'll use kickers or not. I want it to be a bit of a surprise, so I can't reveal too many of the details.

John

The concept of a flippered table that morphs into a flipperless one is too good to pass up, so I started from scrathch, and I like what I have better than the one that self destrucked. The new version has 20 targets and 8 baumpers, and I've designed a new ball image that should go well with the mood I want to create. All of the visible objects are on the table, and there will be more invisible ones than simply the flippers, inlanes, and slingshots. Still a ways off, since the coding should be a bit tricky. The rollover lights are lit just for the SS.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back