Advice needed re old VPFF'ers

Shadow

AKA Nicky Special
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Any unauthorised mod
Can anybody suggest some old VPFF'ers that might be receptive to a quick kick in the bollocks (roughly translated as "a swift PM regarding this shit-hole") . . . :?:

. . .I can't remember exactly who were still around toward the end . . .

. . .apart from you fuckin' lot already cloggin' up the joint . . . :s

Personally I'd like to see you send an apology to Mr Wanker, telling him you'll behave that you didn't mean to upset him, and inviting him to join us here. And then post his reply here so we all can have a good laugh.

John

tiltjlp said:
Personally I'd like to see you send an apology to Mr Wanker, telling him you'll behave that you didn't mean to upset him, and inviting him to join us here. And then post his reply here so we all can have a good laugh.

John

Christ almighty John . . .

. . .an apology to my pal Leo would be worse than a guided tour round Belsen and Dachau.

I'd rather stand on me head in a bucket of shit for a week . . .

. . .still, not a bad idea, though . . . :idea:

But think how many laughs we'd all get from his reply. It must be hell for him being him. Or really get him in an uproar and offer to go down on him. He Probably wouldn't even know what you meant.

John

Fuckit, John . . .

That's just takin' the notion TOO far . . . :suicide:

Here is a few I had for my Forum Follies (original) Table I made where I tried to encapsulate the essence that was VPFF. It turned out to be annoying and a bit of fizzer I s'pose (the table that is :s ) so mission accomplished. :!:

Rodgz
Anthias
Jaffoon
Cobracure
SteveOz
Shadow
PacDude
Wrenchian
Bob (spidey)
Haky
Kinsey
Krellan
Kristian
Mike Jr
Pcwag
Pincode
PataTrox
RockingHorse
Sub-Zero
Bluto
Luvthatapex
Leo Wanker
The Cruiser
tii
Mr Hide
Nicky Special
Mitchell
Damn - who had the catweazle avatar?
Jive
kalmreiser
cyberdman
tiltjlp
Mr Staypuft
That fuckwit, formerly known as Catalyst
Cowboy
Roland
panda55 - that's me !!

all I got for now

What a bunch of twats... No wonder VPFF went under :)

Yeah, those pickings look pretty slim, don't they Bob? I can see why you never released that table Panda. Maybe you could relaese it in a thread here, and we can all have fun either ragging on you, or we could have a contest to see how could make the best mod of it.

Other than a few on your list, tii, Pcwag, and the Cruiser, I don't see much hope there. I am going to give Rodgz access, i hope that he will be able to return to these hallowed halls. One person I'd hate to see here would be Jive, he'd end up trying to mod all our posts, and anyway, he's French, and those folks aren't wrapped too tightly. So I guess the search goes on. At least we do have Panda who we can whack up long side his head now and then.

John

Ahhhhh .... Bluto.

Now where is my dear friend? Has he been invited to Shadow's new place?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back