Electro-Mechanical Machines

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
Aftershock at TMOF

Hi all, This table, to be included on tiltjlp's CD, has just been uploaded to the magic of flipperless.

While not graphiccally perfect, I felt that the theme denied this table any right to prettyness I think the presentation works in relation to this. Gameplay is simple, this being essentially a bagatel, but with the novel quirk of the city rebuilding task accompanied by the aftershocks that knock it down.

The goal is to rebuild the city (represented by the dropping walls at the back of the playfield) by hitting and lighting the pins. At random time intervals, and random severities, aftershocks strike, causing building (also at random) to fall down. The more severe the shock, the more likely you are to lose buildings, and the more buildings you are likely to lose!. The complete rebuild awards a nice fat score,but it is no easy feat. But try to keep as many buildings up as possible because your drain bonus is calculated on those CURReNTLY standing at ball loss.

With practice, you can keep the ball alive for quite a long time. screeny below.

Attachments

• aftershockss.jpg
    aftershockss.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 402
Thank's for Aftershock Anthias, it's a very fun nudger's delight!

I really like the flo in Aftershock and the action is subperb for a flipperless table. Those pins are excellent and the rules are unique! :)

Thanks for the kind feedback JPH! It's allways niceto know when people enjoy your work :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back