ALL TABLE CREATORS WE PAY YOU TO ADD NEW TABLES TO OUR SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
all welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Dazz;

You're right. I'll contact Ike and JPH. Let's get this over with. Let's see your authored tables VirtualPinball. Let's see what you've made and have to offer.

PS: My tables looks like the real tables themselves because I don't redraw everything. FYI. I leave what I can alone to make them look like they did when they were around at the dates they were built. FYI.

PPS: Let's see your work sir. I will stand corrected if you can show me what you've done.

I can take insults but sarcasm just doesn't float with me. I TRIED to be civil with you but can now see where Dazz and xenonph are coming from. I love it when folks show their true colors. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it just reveals what folks already know. I now know.

Good luck VirtualPinball but when you break down and become harsh and bitter you'll lose a lot of folks who just wanted to be decent to you.

Have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: VPD
Yeh nice put up job quickly make an account have a winger and then post here man go back to bed its not worth you getting out of it

Lol, no one is actually making real accounts on your site... It wouldn't surprise me if you created that account and posted that yourself. Just like you've done multiple times already... Creating fake Facebook accounts of known people in the community and posting as them. Posting as members on your site that are not the real people.

• Haha
I contacted Ike Savage and gave him the link to this thread. I just now added JPH to the conversation. I've added you to the conversation as well Dazz. I would like to know more. TerryRed has also been added. Thanks for the conversation guys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
punk attitude

• Love
Visual Pinball, Future Pinball and all creations using these applications are not to be bought or sold or used commercially.

Thread locked, links removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: kaufag is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back