An APOLOGY

SLAMT1LT

Pinball Imagineer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Alien Legacy ULTRA Edition
It's time to stop acting like a Jackass. I've been in contact with Steve Paradis (Simplyus) and we've finally settled our differences. Our childish feud began over a single comment he made when I first joined the community. It was uncalled for and I overreacted. Since then we've been locking horns in a ridiculous campaign to discredit each other, which has had a negative impact on the community as a whole.

I've done some things I'm not proud off, mainly to get back at Steve and annoy him as much as possible, but it's all in the past now.

My apologies to the community and to anyone who I've insulted on a personal level. I hope you can accept my apology.

As a gesture of good will, I'm offering all the Pinball tables and mods I've worked on since I joined the community in June. Just click on my logo at the bottom of this post, all the download links to my tables are there.

Thank you.

It takes a big man to apologize after months of childish shit throwing. Obviously you like Black Knight, so you might want to go ahead and change the credit light color on the apron and the backglass Game Over lamp, so it's more like the real thing.

Finally let's be at peace! :)

I downloaded several of your FP tables, and you did a very good job on them. I was especially impressed with the Star Wars with R2 table, great use of sound bytes.

I also wanted to thank you for your tip on how to make the pinball play more realistically by increasing the table slope to somewhere around 8. I have done this on several other FP tables, and it does improve gameplay.

Thank you again for your work.

BJJB

As Columbo would say, "Just one more question..."

Are there any other adjustments for FP that can be done for better gameplay?

Thanx,
BJJB

Thanx,
BJJB

Clicking on the Esc key greatly improves FP gameplay.

:welcome1:

Thanx,
BJJB

Not likely. The physics engine needs an overhaul. The only way to get correct physics would be to script dropwalls for the ball image, without a ball object present on the table. That would give you all the control you would need to create your own physics routines.

So happy end...

Thanx,
BJJB
Yes.
Switch to VP9.:wave:

Actually, I use both VP9 and FP... you all know the strengths/weaknesses, so I won't go into that.

It's time to stop acting like a Jackass. I've been in contact with Steve Paradis (Simplyus) and we've finally settled our differences. Our childish feud began over a single comment he made when I first joined the community. It was uncalled for and I overreacted. Since then we've been locking horns in a ridiculous campaign to discredit each other, which has had a negative impact on the community as a whole.

I've done some things I'm not proud off, mainly to get back at Steve and annoy him as much as possible, but it's all in the past now.

My apologies to the community and to anyone who I've insulted on a personal level. I hope you can accept my apology.

As a gesture of good will, I'm offering all the Pinball tables and mods I've worked on since I joined the community in June. Just click on my logo at the bottom of this post, all the download links to my tables are there.

Thank you.

When i click on the logo i only get an youtube link, where can I download, for example, the awesome StarWars table?!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back