Antique Victorian (Bagatelle) VP8

VP8 Flipperless Recreation Antique Victorian Bagatelle released v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Patrick & tiltjlp announce release of their Antique Victorian Bagatelle, which probably was made in England between 1860-1875. a ten ball game, the unretouched playfield image shows that the game was enjoyed quite a bit by its owners. In keeping with the gothic/gothic theme, some of the sounds will remind you of a Boris Karlof movie. Nudging is very important in this game, if you hope to land in the scoring holes on the playfield, and yes, the upper scoring hole can be hit, if you nudge just so. Read the Table Information for a bit more detail about the times the game was popular. Enjoy our hauntingly entertaining game.

And Bob, this table would have taken too much work to use your lowered pins idea on, but I'm working on Clown M Up, and that will have shorter pins, which I agree do look much better. Just wanted you to know I'm not blowing your help off, pal.

John

Attachments

• gothic.jpg
    gothic.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 355
It was sold on ebay a few weeks ago and the playfield comes from ebay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back