• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Anyone up to a challenge?

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Ive had the Maze Game on my hard drive for a while, and although I think it would be a great game to convert to VP, I'm not sure I have the skills and ability to do it justice. I've shown it to a few of the more innovative authors around, but none were interested. So here it is, up for grabs. Anyone willing to give it a try? It would make a nice addition to our collection of non-pinball games, which can be found in our Arcade and Video Remake section.

John

Attachments

• maze_game.jpg
    maze_game.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,307

TheHermit

Pinball Nudger
tiltjlp said:
Ive had the Maze Game on my hard drive for a while, and although I think it would be a great game to convert to VP, I'm not sure I have the skills and ability to do it justice. I've shown it to a few of the more innovative authors around, but none were interested. So here it is, up for grabs. Anyone willing to give it a try? It would make a nice addition to our collection of non-pinball games, which can be found in our Arcade and Video Remake section.

John

Have you got a larger image?
I think I know how it could be done...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **