Anyone up to a challenge?

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Ive had the Maze Game on my hard drive for a while, and although I think it would be a great game to convert to VP, I'm not sure I have the skills and ability to do it justice. I've shown it to a few of the more innovative authors around, but none were interested. So here it is, up for grabs. Anyone willing to give it a try? It would make a nice addition to our collection of non-pinball games, which can be found in our Arcade and Video Remake section.

John

Attachments

• maze_game.jpg
    maze_game.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,312
tiltjlp said:
Ive had the Maze Game on my hard drive for a while, and although I think it would be a great game to convert to VP, I'm not sure I have the skills and ability to do it justice. I've shown it to a few of the more innovative authors around, but none were interested. So here it is, up for grabs. Anyone willing to give it a try? It would make a nice addition to our collection of non-pinball games, which can be found in our Arcade and Video Remake section.

John

Have you got a larger image?
I think I know how it could be done...

No, I retired and left VP. I've deleted all pinball images from my HD

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back