Williams Solved Argosy (Williams, 1977) issue

Tcwest38

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Williams
CD356E78-99B3-4889-B195-AAF39432506C.jpeg

I have an issue with a 1977 argosy (Williams) that was damaged in transit, the guy that works on these has had no luck to find a replacement part and does not know how to repair it.

Any suggestions, please see enclosed pics

Sent from my iPad

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
No idea how it would hold up, but I'd sure be tempted to jettison the top portion, then solder some direct-connection wires, then apply a coating of resin or something to firm it all up.
If you would rather replace the wiper disc the manual shows the part # as 1B-2001-86
Planetary pinball shows NOS with a part # as EM 1B-2001-86
No idea how it would hold up, but I'd sure be tempted to jettison the top portion, then solder some direct-connection wires, then apply a coating of resin or something to firm it all up.

Last edited:
If you would rather replace the wiper disc the manual shows the part # as 1B-2001-86
Planetary pinball shows NOS with a part # as EM 1B-2001-86

Solution
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back