Ask away

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
My idea in creating this thread was for fans to ask about their favorite tables, or to voice appreciation to an author. Or maybe suggest a table or theme. While this isn't intended for bug reports, how you use it is up to you.

John

Question for Will

Have you and Pinman, Steve, started discussing, or better yet, working on your joint Flipperless effort? I can't think of a better partnership, I can honestly say you are my two favorite authors.

John

Re: Question for Will

tiltjlp said:
Have you and Pinman, Steve, started discussing, or better yet, working on your joint Flipperless effort? I can't think of a better partnership, I can honestly say you are my two favorite authors.

John

John,

It will be a little time before we start anything actually. More than likely it will be one flippered and one flipperless. Who knows; we're going to sort out options available to us and let our creativity soar.

We'll have to wait and see.

Will

VPinMame

VPinMame ? :s
Is this the right place ? For this input ?
:)

Re: VPinMame

brutus said:

Brutus,

I don't know how many folks here are VPM authors but ask away. More than likely I can find the answer for you if need be or I can find the author and ask for you.

Since John is gone folks I'll do my best to fill his shoes until he returns; if he does.

Will / druadic

Re: VPinMame

druadic said:
brutus said:

Brutus,

I don't know how many folks here are VPM authors but ask away. More than likely I can find the answer for you if need be or I can find the author and ask for you.

Since John is gone folks I'll do my best to fill his shoes until he returns; if he does.

Will / druadic

What i mean is this an authors way to chat or a users way to compliment.
Shiva messed it up,i hope to do better here.
PacDude does great stuff. :D
:D

Brutus

What this area of the forum is really for is for folks who want to ask questions about things authors scripted or made with their tables that's all. It's a place for newbies and others to get questions about how to do things using VP and VPM.

Will / druadic

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back