Assigning PSDB tables to the proper authors:

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
I see that something awesome is happening, i.e. Charles is doing a smashing job of uploading the PSDB tables to PN!

Naturally, my immediate thought is-- let's get them correctly assigned to the proper authors, yeah?

Me, I'd be willing to help research and assign them. Would that be okay?

Upvote 0
Here is a great table!!
I have had many ideas for table mods, that usually get created by someone else, before I have a chance to make them.
(Although this table was made before I even started table modding!!)
I still create my tables, if I think it will be better than what others upload, and if they release a great table, I cross the idea off my list of WIP's tables.
This is one of those tables.
(Although this one is made for Future Pinball, so I may still create a Planet of the Apes themed table in Visual Pinball!!)

Find Planet of the Apes by Daz for Future Pinball here..

Side Note:
There were about 3 entries at PinSimDB site, that were missing the upload. (There was no link to download anything.)
Well "Ladies of Comics Poker (Original) by cujopb" is one of these PinSimDB entries with missing download link.
In this case, I downloaded the table from Archive.org collection, and added it here. I think there are only 1 or 2 more entries like this.
So although they were missing on PinSimDB site, they will be added here as part of the archive.
The original file on Archive.org was over 350 MB's, and it included a version 1, 2, and 3. I removed the first 2 versions, and rezipped it.
Find Ladies of Comics Poker (Original) by cujopb for Future Pinball here..

There are alot of hidden treasures in this collection!!
Alot of Virtual Pinball history in these pages!!

I remember playing Ladies of Comics Poker once but I couldn't find it on my system so I downloaded it. I remember trying to play it a long time ago. I think at the time I didn't have a powerful enough PC to run it. It is a bit odd but it is fun. The download includes a video game but I couldn't get it to run. I didn't spend much time trying to get it to run though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back