Assistance with Registering a New Account

ThunderFriedEgg2

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Addams Family
Hello, I apologize if this is not the right place to post about this. I recently purchased a Legends Pinball machine, and have started to work on setting up a computer with various tables. I have attempted twice to setup an account, but both times it said it was waiting for administrative approval, and shortly after was told that my account was banned for Spam. I haven't posted, downloaded, or anything else because I have never had an activated account.

The message says to contact an administrator, but I have not been able to figure out how to do that. Every page seems to require me to be logged in, and when I am logged in, I only received the message that I have been banned for Spam. Is there something I may be doing wrong to trigger the Spam ban, or any advice on how to avoid it?

Hopefully if I try to post this and create another new account this will post before I am banned. Thanks!

Your account is now approved. Sorry you were flagged as spam, your IP address matches a known spammer.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back