Atari 2600 Edition (Original, 2022)

VPX SS Original Table Atari 2600 Edition (Original, 2022) v1.1.0 Reskin (Iceman 2022) Remember Table

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Ice4711

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
es gibt einige
Ice4711 submitted a new resource:

Atari 2600 Edition 1.00 Reskin (Iceman 2022) Remember Table - Atari 2600

Atari 2600 Edition 1.00 Reskin (Mann aus dem Eis 2022) Tisch

Alle Logos, Zeichen, Urheberrechte und Warenzeichen sind Eigentum ihrer jeweiligen Inhaber.

Ich danke allen, die die Grundlage für die Tabelle geschaffen haben. Es basiert auf Skatebord von 1980 / JPSalas und und weiteren Schöpfern
Danke an die genialen Künstler. Reskin für Atari 2600 (Iceman 2022) .... NICHT ZUM VERKAUF

1977 Erinnerung Frogger, Space Invaders, Phoenix, Moon Patrol, Pac Man, Missle Command und mehr und mehr...

Read more about this resource...

Man... that's funny. I like how you've used all the carts as a patchwork background!

Also... man, does it take me back! So I was 11yo when this sucker first came out. My family was able to afford one for me, for Xmas, and it directly hooked me on videogames, forever.

Seriously, every game I've ever played, since then, sort of relates back to my old Atari days. In a way that heavily influenced my longstanding philosophy of 'gameplay before graphics.'

Btw, did you know that even on the humble old 2600, there were some incredibly-superb arcade conversions like Stargate, Omega Race and Sinistar?

Even Jr. Pac-man was eye-openingly good, pretty much trashing the Atari exec's horrible decision-making in putting out the notorious bomb, Pac-man.

Just a heads up. I aliased this as 260skatebrd and it would give me a token error on line 64.
Changed the alias to atari_skatebrd and works fine now.
So if you get invalid token error on the cgamename see if you put in numbers .
Thanks for the table.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back