• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
I don't change my avatar. I like it and I will probably do that forever.
There is still no other favorite! Especially after one of the greatest games
of FC St. Pauli yesterday.

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Orlando Pirates? :lol:

t_1_149.jpg

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Oh yeah.....St. Pauli beat Bremen....or whatever Budnesleague team....it was even in the Finnish newspapers....quite a surprise, eh?

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Sure a surprise again. But Pauli beat Hertha BSC Berlin, also 1. Bundesliga, at round of sixteen, VFL Bochum, 1st of 2. Bundesliga at that time, the round before and another team from 2. Bundesliga before that. Maybe because of that I didn't talk to anyone who thought it was impossible, but I didn't met anyone from Bremen. :D

Drawing of semi final is tomorrow. Bayern München, Eintracht Frankfurt and Arminia Bielefeld, all 1. Bundesliga, are the possible opponents.

Pauli will have a home match in any case, because they don't play in 1. or 2. Bundesliga. Only the final will be in Berlin. :)

I think it would be nice to have Bayern München as next opponent. Easier to win against them in a home match. :lol: However, Pauli would even be supported if they trail two-digit in the end.

Bad thing of the success of the team is the increasing beer consumption of the supporters. :cheers:

forchia

Pinball Player
Perhaps this is slightly out of topic (and VERY silly question), but how can I change the avatar with a custom image if I only get the chance to select amongs the 290 gif from the drop-down menu? 8-)

thanks in advance for any help.
Tomaso

Attachments

• capture-1_566.jpg
    capture-1_566.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 454

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Huh? I think now I'm overextended.

I tried this, but I don't know, what the answer means!

Attachments

• 1_657.jpg
    1_657.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 441

forchia

Pinball Player
Well, it sounds like you can reach IP address of the site, thus you should also reach it by typing www.visualpinball.be into your browser.

Is this the only site that you can't reach, and all other sites open correctly, or you have also additional site that you can't reach?
Can you reach other belgium sites? (www.belgium.be , for example)

GHoSTFaCe

Pinball Wizard
forchia said:
See if you can ping the www.visualpinball.be from here:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

you can ping directly the site, or make a DNS lookup and ping the IP address directly from windows.

See if you can reach it... :scratchchin:
What good will it do to see if dnsstuff can ping it? He needs to do it from his own command prompt for a useful answer, like so:

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ghost>ping [url]www.visualpinball.be[/url]

Pinging visualpinball.be [85.158.209.123] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=52
Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=108ms TTL=52
Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=96ms TTL=52
Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=95ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 85.158.209.123:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 95ms, Maximum = 108ms, Average = 101ms

GHoSTFaCe

Pinball Wizard
Translated - "Request timed out."

Strange. The only thing I can think of at the moment is that you may have a firewall running that could be blocking access to the site. (for example, Zone Alarm, Sygate, NIS, MPF, Kerio, Tiny, Peer Guardian, Protowall, just to name a few.) For instance, I know pinging a site that I have blocked in Peer Guardian generates the same "Request timed out" error, even if I can reach it just fine with PG turned off. Try deactivating any firewalls you may have running then try again. (Don't forget the Windows Firewall if you have it active.) If it works, we can figure out how to track it from there...

forchia

Pinball Player
Yes, I was also thinking about a DNS problem (DNS Servers translate an IP address in human readable addresses - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx = www.visualpinball.be , but most probably GhostFace is right.
If you completely disable the firewall, some good result may surface...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!