hmm...Is it a boxer with a butthead sitting on a pinball machine?

I've been told that glass can bust ya ass. :drunk:

Re: Avatar's

JonPurpleHaze said:
Can we get tiltjlp to change his from that darned cat?

No way, Sarah Lee stays. And she really was a sweet cat. :( Boy do I miss her.

I have a cat named by this communty called Bagatelle and she's incredible!

I don't change my avatar. I like it and I will probably do that forever.
There is still no other favorite! Especially after one of the greatest games
of FC St. Pauli yesterday.

Orlando Pirates? :lol:

t_1_149.jpg

Oh yeah.....St. Pauli beat Bremen....or whatever Budnesleague team....it was even in the Finnish newspapers....quite a surprise, eh?

Sure a surprise again. But Pauli beat Hertha BSC Berlin, also 1. Bundesliga, at round of sixteen, VFL Bochum, 1st of 2. Bundesliga at that time, the round before and another team from 2. Bundesliga before that. Maybe because of that I didn't talk to anyone who thought it was impossible, but I didn't met anyone from Bremen. :D

Drawing of semi final is tomorrow. Bayern München, Eintracht Frankfurt and Arminia Bielefeld, all 1. Bundesliga, are the possible opponents.

Pauli will have a home match in any case, because they don't play in 1. or 2. Bundesliga. Only the final will be in Berlin. :)

I think it would be nice to have Bayern München as next opponent. Easier to win against them in a home match. :lol: However, Pauli would even be supported if they trail two-digit in the end.

Bad thing of the success of the team is the increasing beer consumption of the supporters. :cheers:

Perhaps this is slightly out of topic (and VERY silly question), but how can I change the avatar with a custom image if I only get the chance to select amongs the 290 gif from the drop-down menu? 8-)

thanks in advance for any help.
Tomaso

Attachments

• capture-1_566.jpg
    capture-1_566.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 457
Look at Profile on top of the page, not at My Accounts.

Huh? I think now I'm overextended.

I tried this, but I don't know, what the answer means!

Attachments

• 1_657.jpg
    1_657.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 445
Well, it sounds like you can reach IP address of the site, thus you should also reach it by typing www.visualpinball.be into your browser.

Is this the only site that you can't reach, and all other sites open correctly, or you have also additional site that you can't reach?
Can you reach other belgium sites? (www.belgium.be , for example)

I have to go me too.
Try again tomorrow, maybe it's only a temporary problem.

forchia said:
See if you can ping the www.visualpinball.be from here:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

you can ping directly the site, or make a DNS lookup and ping the IP address directly from windows.

See if you can reach it... :scratchchin:
What good will it do to see if dnsstuff can ping it? He needs to do it from his own command prompt for a useful answer, like so:

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ghost>ping [url]www.visualpinball.be[/url]

Pinging visualpinball.be [85.158.209.123] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=52
Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=108ms TTL=52
Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=96ms TTL=52
Reply from 85.158.209.123: bytes=32 time=95ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 85.158.209.123:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 95ms, Maximum = 108ms, Average = 101ms

Ok, I tried and it failed. But I don't have any idea what to do then.

Attachments

• ping.jpg
    ping.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 419
Translated - "Request timed out."

Strange. The only thing I can think of at the moment is that you may have a firewall running that could be blocking access to the site. (for example, Zone Alarm, Sygate, NIS, MPF, Kerio, Tiny, Peer Guardian, Protowall, just to name a few.) For instance, I know pinging a site that I have blocked in Peer Guardian generates the same "Request timed out" error, even if I can reach it just fine with PG turned off. Try deactivating any firewalls you may have running then try again. (Don't forget the Windows Firewall if you have it active.) If it works, we can figure out how to track it from there...

Yes, I was also thinking about a DNS problem (DNS Servers translate an IP address in human readable addresses - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx = www.visualpinball.be , but most probably GhostFace is right.
If you completely disable the firewall, some good result may surface...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back