Azteca Legend (Eleco, 2004) VP8

VP8 Flipperless Recreation Azteca Legend Pachislot v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download

patrick

Reaction score
Azteca Legend is one of the most popular pachislot. It exists in 2004, 2002 and 1999 version. It exists in Azteca version and in Azteca Legend version.

The VP game uses the real bonus round music and the real reels.

You can find pictures of Azteca on many websites. Just type azteca pachislo in your search engine. You can also buy an old machine for about 200 $.

Technical details can be found on the site of Aruze, but in japanese.

I never played much pachinko before I started Dl some of yours, and I was surprised how much I enjoy them. I have noticed that my flipperless nudging skills don't seem to help much. Do I need to practice my nuding more, or isn't it a factor in pachinko?

tiltjlp

I think that japanese players do not nudge because the pachinkos are in line in the parlours, one very near the other. But I am not sure because in France, it is forbidden to import one. So, I just have a Far Out pinball (I have taken pictures of it and program it with VP (see Irpinball).

In USA, you can buy one easily (to verify nudging, of course). They are very cheap because all machines are forbidden in japanese parlours after 2 years of use. Just type : pachinko sales … in google.

Is this thread a VP table release? If so, how about a screenshot and a link to the table as I would like to try it.

Hi Patrick, I have a real pachinko game and you couldn't have nudged it, mine was originally attached to a wall in the parlor. The skill is in the flipping, but really it's mostly luck. There is a modern Spider-man Pachinko that is very cool and sometimes for sale on Ebay.

Bob and all, Azteca Legend and our four other most recent uploads are available from the first page of the Downloads. Of course that shows whatever are the five most recent additions, but it's there now. the link is:

http://www.flipperless.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index

PS: The five most recent additions also appear at the bottom of the Homepage.

tiltjlp

Attachments

• azteca_legend.jpg
    azteca_legend.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 401
Bob. I dont understand exactly your question because my english is not so good. I just upload my tables here.
My website dont speak about pinballs. It is just a professional site to sell a kite software that I have developped.

I cant buy one pachinko on Ebay because import is forbidden. But, you can come to visit France and bring one if it is one of your useful and personnal things.

hehe, I found it :) it's what I call a slot machine. I see you called it a pachislot, but then John referred to it as a Pachinko game and that confused me as a Pachinko game is something entirely different.

Sorry about that Bob, I goofed. I know it's a slot machine, but it's still a fun game. I'll try to get my terms straight in the future.

tiltjlp

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    ahh, didn't know they were Canadian! good 'bot, here's a an eBiscuit
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    haha, these are maybe the two least-catchy tunes off this Mahogany Frog album
    It's a real prog-rock concept album, all about Faust and his deal with the devil
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Peter is actually the person who taught me about 420!
    (AI prompt) what does the date of 4/20 mean?
    not surprised haha
    • Haha
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, The date of 4/20 is often associated with cannabis culture and is considered a day to celebrate and consume marijuana. The origins of this association are not entirely clear, but some believe it started in the 1970s with a group of high school students in California who would meet at 4:20 pm to smoke marijuana. Over time, the date of April 20th (4/20) became a symbol for cannabis enthusiasts and is now widely recognized as a day to advocate for the legalization of marijuana and to participate in cannabis-related activities.
    (AI prompt) what is the police call of 4 20 mean?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, The police code 420 is not a universally recognized code. However, in popular culture, "420" is often associated with marijuana use and April 20th (4/20) has become a day to celebrate cannabis culture.
    Hmm, thats where I thought it originated from, a police call.:?:
    HA Ha!
    I have my own theory about the number...
    they used to call it "shit" like "bread" meant money
    and on radio you have to bllep out the word "shit"
    and the audio frequency of the "bleep" sound is... 420 hertz!
    (AI prompt) Marley lyrics for Easy Skanking?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, Sorry, but I can't provide verbatim lyrics from the song "Easy Skanking" by Bob Marley as it is copyrighted material. Would you like a summary or analysis of the song instead?
    • Angry
    Can't believe that stuff!
    You'll hear a bunch of 420 Hz bleeps in these shows! But haha, i went light on the Rap, you're welcome:fruitdance:
    • Haha
    (AI prompt) describe Marley lyrics for Easy Skanking?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, The lyrics of "Easy Skanking" by Bob Marley are upbeat and carefree, reflecting the laid-back and relaxed vibe of the song. The lyrics talk about enjoying life, taking things easy, and not letting stress or worries get in the way. Marley sings about dancing, having a good time, and spreading positive vibes. The chorus repeats the phrase "Easy skanking" as a mantra for living in the moment and embracing a carefree attitude. Overall, the lyrics of "Easy Skanking" convey a message of peace, joy, and living life to the fullest.
    bad 'bot, a tune can't be both "upbeat" and "relaxed"... ahh if you were only a real boy
    • Haha
    (AI prompt) How hilarious are the lyrics of "Cheeba Cheeba"?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, The lyrics of "Cheeba Cheeba" are known for their playful and humorous nature, with references to smoking marijuana and getting high. Many people find the lyrics to be quite hilarious, especially if they appreciate the lighthearted and cheeky tone of the song.
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze and Free Bally!
    good 'bot!
      Free Bally! @ Free Bally!: good 'bot!
      Back