Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Hello folk,
is it possible, with BAM, to hide (or remove) the backbox.
Just the backbox, not the translite.
If not, is it possible to have a translite height greater than 680 mm (so the backbox could be greater then allowed for the moment).
If not, is it possible to change the model of backbox (just a parallepipede box).
And, at last, if you put a EM reel in a mini PF, when you deplace it, only the face plate moves but not the reels.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Yes,JP..... it is possible, with Bam, it is almost everything possible, the backbox, it can be grabbed with MP, and make it disappear, or it can be enlarged, I have perhaps a doubt, if it is possible only the box as a model so to speak, and not the translite, I think they are fused together, but other solutions could be found, with Bam, it is possible to replace the entire box, with another model.

but to do all this you need the "right man" for this job.I might try, if I can somehow help, but I'm not 100% the right man

Edit:
regarding this, it is necessary to discuss it in red
And, at last, if you put a EM reel in a mini PF, when you deplace it, only the face plate moves but not the reels.
I sent you a pm, my intent is only to be able to help in some way.

Last edited:
Ok, probably, maybe I had to, and I should mind my own business and not intrude before, maybe my comment has been impediment for someone else? perhaps it has been misinterpreted? if so please let me know.

because I have not seen anyone else respond to popotte, even a simple answer for information .... but it did not happen and this makes me think a little negatively .... is there perhaps some reason unknown to me? ..... so I wonder why... popotte did not receive any other answers from other people more experienced than me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back