Background sound on tables

luckyarmpit

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Okay...I have over 560 tables and run vp launcher 3.0.
I find it interesting to use vpl's random function because you never know what table it will select for you to play. Any-hoo, as far as sound goes, seems some tables where there is background music or talking, the sound is really low. Low enough that you can barely hear it. Sound of the ball hitting bumpers and tagets are fine but other sounds are too low. Within vpinball, is there a way you can turn the sound up? Maybe like the F7 key or something? Just got the latest TOTAN and it plays great but the background sounds are pretty low...barely can hear 'em.
As a PS....anyone thinking of upgrading/re-doing Pinbot??? Thats the table that gets the most play from me. A local game room had a real one and I was going at least once a week to play...alas, they got rid of it about 9 months ago.

Lucky...

Hi Lucky,

Regarding sound; Open the "coin door " by pressing the end key. Then use the 8 & 9 key to raise or lower the volume. The VP/VPM General Information and First Aid Station section of the forum is the place to look for beginning tech tips.

Welcome to Pinball Nirvana. :)

Eala Dubh has already done a great recreation of PinBot. It's well worth playing.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back