Bagatelle Speed Flipper

kab90

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
speedflipper
hi im not sure if this is the right post to post this but i was wundering if someone could help me?? please :help:

i have inherited some old thing and one being a bagatelle speed flipper it is in a box but has no ball that i know of, it has d dekker ltd on the box. it is made of wood and plastic and has areoplanes, helicopter, skiers, push bikes, motor bikes, cars and boats all over it, there is two flippers.

thats about all i can get from the box if anyone knows anything about it like year it was made ect i would gladly aprciate it thanks

i also have a plastic gurhams jeude pinball with gran prix all over it the ball is with this one and this has a box

kim

Last edited:
If you have a digital camera or a picture of the game or the box it came in,
please post it here using the "Go Advanced" button.
On the Advanced posting page, use "Manage Attachments" to upload the pictures.

Are there any spaceships on the box?

hi im not sure if this is the right post to post this but i was wundering if someone could help me?? please :help:

i have inherited some old thing and one being a bagatelle speed flipper it is in a box but has no ball that i know of, it has d dekker ltd on the box. it is made of wood and plastic and has areoplanes, helicopter, skiers, push bikes, motor bikes, cars and boats all over it, there is two flippers.

thats about all i can get from the box if anyone knows anything about it like year it was made ect i would gladly aprciate it thanks

i also have a plastic gurhams jeude pinball with gran prix all over it the ball is with this one and this has a box

kim

Yes, glare-free, flat images would be nice, and then someone might recreate them for VP. Odd that the one is called bagatelle speed flipper, since bagatelle normally don't have flippers.

D Dekker Ltd is a toy company based in England.
While I could not find your specific Bagatelle Speed Flipper (airplanes, helicopter, skiers, push bikes, motor bikes, cars and boats all over it), here you will find one similiar, and possibly made around the same time, between late 1960's to early 1970's.
Jungle Hunt Flipper Bagatelle
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-flipper-bagatelle-jungle-hunt-283334204 (VINTAGE FLIPPER BAGATELLE 'JUNGLE HUNT' DEKKER- PIN BALL GAME ORIGINAL BOX-WORKS | #283334204)

Measurements: 25.75" x 13.75"

360_44553344f4b8a12d630c4ff5e10667fa.jpg

360_44553344f4b8a12d630c4ff5e10667fb.jpg

I could not find any info on your other table "gurhams jeude pinball"
I agree with tiltjlp. Very strange to see the words Flipper and Bagatelle together!!

I also moved your post from Maintenance and Repair section, to General Pinball section.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back