• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

VP8 Flipperless Support File Tutorial Bagatelle Starter Kit Updated

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Bagatelle Starter Kit Updated

With Patch’s kind permission, I have adapted his Woodie Template, which is based on one of Bendigo’s templates, into a flipperless template. I have added it to my Bagatelle Starter Kit. which now includes six templates, full documentation, and 18 custom-made ball images.

The expanded Bagatelle Starter Kit is available in the Tutorial and Support Files download section at Pinball Nirvana. As always, help, advice, and suggestions for using my Bagatelle Starter Kit, and any of the other demo tables found at PN is available in the Bagatelle & Flippelress Clinic at PN.

John

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
I don't know what the problem is Patch, but I just downloaded the file and it contained everything it should, 6 tables, 2 text files, and 18 bmp ball images. I've attched it here in the hope that you'll be able to grab it from here.

John

Attachments

• bagatellestarterkit6.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 299