• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

bally one ball horse race game

mamemad

Pinball Player
i am trying to emulate a turf king got playfeid holes and triggers done now the rest phew

Last edited:

LeeVanCleef

Pinball Lizard
Site Supporters
That site's pretty cool! Doubt I'll ever play one but I love the design and artwork. When I was hanging out at "the pub" (Greg Stevens' Family Game Room) listening to The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac the Bally machines I played on had flippers! In the words of that puppet movie: America! F:pistoles:k yeah! http://bingo.joopriem.nl/

Coil_Smoke

Pinball Pusher
Site Supporters
Looks like a fine simulation of that bingo. I never saw a bingo machine that appeared to rotate numbers like that. Cool trick to do that mechanically. Weighted numbers? Counter rotating widget? I would love to see a schematic of a game like this and what's in the box ...

Coil_Smoke

Pinball Pusher
Site Supporters
That site's pretty cool! Doubt I'll ever play one but I love the design and artwork. When I was hanging out at "the pub" (Greg Stevens' Family Game Room) listening to The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac the Bally machines I played on had flippers! In the words of that puppet movie: America! F:pistoles:k yeah! http://bingo.joopriem.nl/
Games With Flippers

http://bingo.cdyn.com/oddities/flippers/

dixieland_flippers.jpg

mamemad

Pinball Player
bingos and other mad stuff

you dont want to look at one believe me they are hell to repair ill take some pics of one i scrapped if you think a em is rough try a bingo the globe holders at backbox are a real pain some series type arrangement the guts of a bingo is actually in the backbox try a man made fault on one of these beauties.:cheers:

ltroll

Inserted Coin
I have opened a Bingo Pinball Museum in Guthrie Oklahoma that has Bingo's, mechanical slots, all sorts of coin operated machines...due to virus closed until 2 Nov 3....hrs. will be 12 to 6pm. We'd. thru Sunday....Trolls Bingo Pinball Museum..

Last edited:

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Consultant
I would like to see some pictures of the under side of those playfields!!
I was looking for the underside of Turf King just now and couldn't find any immediate hits. For example:

Unlike most EM PF's I've seen, I would guess these bingo PF's are 'sandwich-style', in which at least some of the kicker relays and logic / components are sitting right between the PF and a secondary, wooden, under-PF board attached underneath.

For reasons like that, I'm thinking maybe it would make for some pretty boring underneath-pics of the sandwich assembly, hence why they seem hard to find.

That's all pure speculation, of course. @ltroll, any thoughts on that?

Last edited:

dannyleach

Inserted Coin
I have opened a Bingo Pinball Museum in Guthrie Oklahoma that has Bingo's, mechanical slots, all sorts of coin operated machines...due to virus closed until 2 June....hrs. will be 12 to 6pm. We'd. thru Sunday....Trolls Bingo Pinball Museum..

Hey Troll - Nice work Brother - I hope you have now been able to reopen you museum now - I look forward to visiting`

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!