Bally Spectrum WIP

AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones
So, as my first MOD I present you Bally Spectrum. Actually, it's not what I consider a MOD but it's the word everyone is using so...

Until now I've only enjoyed others work but as i've found tables I liked I also found some were outdated and simply not playing well or at least not as I would like them to play. So I decided to learn and this is my first attempt.

I was drawn to this table because it's not only a beautiful table but it has a unique theme and gameplay objective. It was also a problem because it has the worst possible shot to get right in FP; a dead centre shot and at the top of the table to make things worse. It was the nudge I needed (pun intended :) ) to look more closely into this hobby.

Thanks go to Tio Italo for the table and allowing me to work on it and also @shiva for his release of fpxEngine which this table now uses in its latest version.

Life permitting it won't take long until release. Meanwhile here's a video on how it is playing at the moment, emphasis on flippers. I apologize for the stuttering but it's recorded at 30fps for space constraints. I can assure you real time play is a lot smoother.

/edit
I obviously got support from other people here and in no particular order: @GeorgeH, @wild and @Gimli thanks.

/edit2
I also need to tell @Popotte thank you for debugging the table for me at some point when I was stuck.

View attachment Base Profile 2021.05.09 - 17.33.56.03.mp4

Last edited:
Cool. Looks lovely. Glad someone is actually using fpx, it was made to be used after all. The new version will have new vault items, but could do with a tester of the master vault template I am doing right now. Interested?

Looks really nice, will give this a good run when complete.

Cool. Looks lovely. Glad someone is actually using fpx, it was made to be used after all. The new version will have new vault items, but could do with a tester of the master vault template I am doing right now. Interested?
Yes. Probaly will use another table. Depends on how quick I can finish this.
Looks really nice, will give this a good run when complete.
Thank you. I hope everyone can enjoy it as I do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back