BAM BAM Update v334

When you download the OVR version it still gives you Version 229 I think.
I just copied the 334 bam.dll from the BAM zip file into the BAM OVR file
That's the problem I was talking about in Bally Spectrum
Just clear the browser's cache or use another one. the Link is correct.

What kind of fix for spinners?

I typically see them always wobbling back and forth after being hit and they never stop. The other problem they tend to have is they sometimes can stop a ball from going through which should never happen.

You can control .mass and .angularDamping now.
Makes "calibration" possible for them to spin and give a realistic value around what would happen in a real table.
At least that's how i'm using this new function.

It's not a perfect animation though but I value more the score it can give.

What kind of fix for spinners?

I typically see them always wobbling back and forth after being hit and they never stop. The other problem they tend to have is they sometimes can stop a ball from going through which should never happen.
Nothing, but you can change in real time spinner mass and angularDamping.

I just thought you guys would want to know that version 334 only has updates for spinners:

For objects receive from xBAM.FindObject you have new properties:
> mass - read/write
> lineardamping - read/write
> angulardamping - read/write
and method
> SetMaterial with 4 args: elasticCoef, softnessCoef, staticFriction, kineticFriction]
With that new stuffs you can change properties of physics objects without name in FP editor.

Rav discusses the changes here:

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/xml-arguments-and-explanations.20433/page-7#post-128633 (Tutorial - "XML" Arguments and Explanations)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back